shutterstock_90753395

Can the Financial Sector Really Thrive on Social Media?

Published by Tamara Littleton is CEO at eModeration The strictly regulated financial services industry has, in the past, shied away from social media engagement. Common objections, even a year ago, were: people don’t want to talk to their bank, it’s too risky, too expensive or not relevant. But despite a slow start, things are starting to [&hellip + More

Protected: Superconf 2012 List of Startup Competitors

There is no excerpt because this is a protected post. + More

Screen Shot 2012-02-22 at 12.03.32 PM

Protected: Superconf 2012 Agenda

There is no excerpt because this is a protected post. + More

shutterstock_77068564

How Developers Are Shaping the Future of Music

Published by ReadWriteWeb That the music industry has radically changed in the last decade is a serious understatement. Technology has altered everything from the creation of music to its distribution, upending retailers, studios and business models across the industry. But it’s not all bad news. Music isn’t dying so much as evolving, and the landscape [&hellip + More

shutterstock_83347228

This Is Generation Flux: Meet The Pioneers Of The New (And Chaotic) Frontier Of Business

Published by Fast Company DJ Patil pulls a 2-foot-long metal bar from his backpack. The contraption, which he calls a “double pendulum,” is hinged in the middle, so it can fold in on itself. Another hinge on one end is attached to a clamp he secures to the edge of a table. “Now,” he says, [&hellip + More

85 Broads Blog: “What a Waste of Time!”

Shari Caplan Goldsmith They say that 40% of what you worry about never comes to fruition.  That means that you are spending time worrying about something that has a good chance of not ever actually taking place.  In the 60% of situations where things happened the way you feared, was it as bad as you [&hellip + More

Our client Santiago Maggi in Economia Internacional

Santiago Maggi talks about investors during this recession time post AAA downgrade by S&P on Economia Internacional&# + More

Brand damage by association

By Rhymer Rigby Published: February 2 2011 23:02 | Last updated: February 2 2011 23:02 Taliban fighters with their favoured Toyota truck, which has been a frequent sight in coverage of guerrilla wars the world over For about a decade, Toyota has had an interesting but unfortunate brand association: the company’s best-selling pick-up trucks and four-wheel [&hellip + More

shutterstock_11131639

BS getting harder and harder to sell in PR.

Is authenticity is the new black? http://tinyurl.com/2uss2fg How do you get your news?Once upon a time, of course, that question had an easy answer: your newspaper, the TV, or radio. And, were I to time travel and ask this question to folks a hundred or more years ago, they would probably say that they got [&hellip + More