CVOX Group, a Miami based PR/Marketing agency is seeking an experienced Communications Manager professional for a salaried, full-time position. As we have conceived this role, we are seeking an individual with either agency or corporate experience to direct and manage the day-to-day work of our Finance and Technology clients in the U.S. and throughout Latin America.
Among the responsibilities of the role:
- Develop, plan and execute internal as well as external communication strategies;
- Manage the day-to-day relations with assigned clients. This entails working with clients in establishing strategic priorities, execute the tactical steps and meet deadlines.
- Identifying and communicating client needs within the CVOX team to establish work responsibilities and timelines, ensuring execution and delivery of promised deliverables.
- Provide communications counsel to clients, helping to enhance their success by applying proactive and reactive communications strategy;
- Create communications programs that positively position clients and align closely with their respective strategic plans, using a variety of communications tools and new practices, to reinforce their key messages;
- Preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings;
- Event management, including logistic aspects, content development, project management, press conferences;
- Assisting with the production of client publications, such as internal newsletters, white papers, marketing materials from idea to full completion being responsible for the accuracy of the piece, editing and distribution if applies.
As we are a nimble, fast moving organization ready to pivot to meet market opportunities, it is important that you view your role and responsibilities with flexibility and that you be prepared to adapt to a changing landscape.
Desired Skills & Experience
As noted above, we are seeking an individual with previous agency and/or corporate communications experience of no less than 5 years that has a sophisticated understanding of the international business arena, with a particular emphasis on the financial services sector. Additionally, we seek an individual with a strategic and creative approach to communications yet that also possesses a proven track record in executing and following up. Effective execution is at the core of this position.
The ideal individual also needs to have a creative and innovative approach to working in today’s hyper-connected, socially driven environment that is at the intersection of Media Relations, Social Media, Digital, PR and Communication.
We look for a self-starter with:
- Native English speaker with fluency in Spanish is a must (Portuguese a plus!);
- Excellent English writing skills;
- Social Media savvy with full command of social media tools;
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with clients and vendors;
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self motivated.
Compensation for this role will include:
Salary based on experience
Two-week paid vacation
We are communication experts specializing in the US and Latin America financial and technology sectors.
In the area of Finance we work with sophisticated financial firms operating in Latin America and need specialized communications support that understands the unique language of finance and how to reach audiences—both locally and globally.
In Technology, we help fuel start-ups and already established companies accelerate successes by telling their stories, connecting them to investors, clients, talent and markets.
Our team is super-experienced, having worked for some of the most prestigious business, government and political organizations in the world. Our backgrounds include The White House, The Pentagon, Citi Latin America, AIG Political Risk, Baker & McKenzie, JP Morgan Chase, OPIC among others.
We bring the discipline and structured approach of a Fortune 500 company with the speed, nimbleness and creativity of a Start-Up.
We value delivering work on time, creativity, business sense, teamwork and communications.
To apply email Maria Mancuso at firstname.lastname@example.org